When Better Letters Met Barbara Enright
When Better Letters Met Barbara Enright is the fourth in a series of short films about veterans of the trade. It follows up on earlier profiles of Cliff Headford from Bristol, Josef Samuel in Vienna, and Stan Wilkinson in Wokingham (see below). Each film aims to celebrate the life and work of these craftspeople, and we’ve been extremely lucky to have the support of Colossal Media and Right Way Signs of Chicago when producing them, so massive thanks again to both these brilliant companies.
After screening at last year’s Lockdown Letterheads, this award-winning film about Australian showcard and ticket writer Barbara Enright is now available to watch online here. More details about the film can be found below the video.
When Better Letters Met Barbara Enright (2020)
- Supported by Colossal Media and Right Way Signs of Chicago
- Made by Videoteam
- Filmed & Directed by Lewis Eyers-Stott
- Producer: Carla Hackett
- Executive Producer: Sam Roberts
- Editing: Lewis Eyers-Stott
- Additional Editing: Zac Millner-Cretney
- Staring Barbara Enright
- Lettering Artwork: Barbara Enright & Carla Hackett
- Winner: Best Documentary, Dam Short Film Festival
- Honorable Mentions: Documentary at Nassau Film Festival, and Capricorn Film Festival
- Finalist: Documentary Short, Indie Short Fest
- Semi-Finalist: Documentary, Sunday Shorts Film Festival
Here are the three previous films in the series.