Legacy of Letters: Tipo Cibo Vino
03-13 Jul 2019
The 2019 edition of Legacy of Letters will have the theme Tipo Cibo Vino. The guest artists will be Peter Kruty and Sayre Gaydos of Peter Kruty Editions, based in Brooklyn, New York for over a week of study, letterpress printing, cooking and drinking.
- Wednesday, July 3 (Treviso): arrival of Legacy of Letters participants; orientation dinner. Visit to the Museo Collection Salce for early arrivals.
- Thursday, July 4 (Venice): visit to the fish market and the Fondazione Cini—and more.
- Friday, July 5 (Roverto): visit to the Casa Depero and the Museo d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Trento e Rovereto. Possible visit to Arte Sella on the way to or from Rovereto.
- Saturday, July 6 (Veneto): gastronomic tour including visits to producers of prosecco and cheese.
- Sunday, July 7 (Cornuda): tour of the Tipoteca and introduction to setting type by hand.
- Monday, July 8 (Cornuda): cooking lessons with Cristina Colle, the chef at Le Corderie; wine tasting with Mauro Drago, owner of the restaurant.
- Tuesday to Friday, July 9–12 (Cornuda): letterpress printing at the Tipoteca with Peter Kruty and Sayre Gaydos of Peter Kruty Editions.
- Saturday, July 13: departure day